Penzion Zemianska kúria 3 km from the center of Dolny Kubin. The renovated historic building of the guest house offers guests a pleasant atmosphere.
Penzión Zemianska Kúria
Vyšnokubínska 35 / 64 Vyšný Kubín, 026 01 Dolný Kubín
GPS: 49° 10' 57'' N / 19° 18' 56.9'' E (Find at the map)
Capacity: 16 persons (min. 2 people)
Price: 25 € person / night
• We speak: Czech, English, Polish, Slovak
• Capacity: 16 persons (fixed beds: 12, extra beds: 5)
• Seasonal use of the object: all year round
• location of the object: in centre
• Accommodation suitable for: couples, families with children, for companies, for cyclists, for motorcyclists, for seniors, for tourists, groups
• possibilities of use: Cafe, firemná akcia, long-term accommodation, lyžiarske zájazdy, relax, rest, Restaurant , rodinná oslava, semináre, svadba, školenia, športové sústredenie, teambuilding
Distance from the object
Shop: 30 m Bus stop: 30 m Train station: 4 km
trezor v izbe
families with children
swimming / aqua park
Penzion Zemianska kúria is located in Vyšný Kubín, just 3 km from the center of town Dolný Kubín. Vyšný Kubín is a small village with great history and cultural monuments, the birthplace of Slovak poet Pavel Országh Hviezdoslav and writer Margita Figuli. The guest rooms overlook the majestic Mount Choč.
The renovated historic building of the guest house offers guests a pleasant atmosphere and relaxation in 6 spacious double rooms with the possibility of two extra beds in the room. Extra beds create a full matrimonial bed after the layout. Each room comes with an LCD TV with satellite channels, free wifi throughout, and a private bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a washbasin.
The guest house also has a restaurant and lounge for guests to relax. The lounge is connected with a covered terrace.
Region Žilina region | City Dolný Kubín | Malá Fatra | Orava | Západné Tatry | Dolný Kubín
min. number of nights: 1
The price includes
• breakfast, half board, restaurant in the building
• berry picking, bowling, cross-country skiing, cycling, cycling route, Football field, hiking, horse riding, ice skating, manor-house, mushrooming, Open Air Museum, other historical objects, other natural attractions, playground for children, rafts, ride small boating, Sauna, skiing nearby, swimming / aqua park, Tennis court, zipline